Election Day is
Polls are open from . Any voter in line by must be allowed to vote.
1.) Create your own ballot using Crowdpac's free tool2.) Find your polling place
3.) Subscribe to get email updates from Seventy
Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Pennsylvania Superior Court
Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
Philadelphia Municipal Court
Philadelphia Register of Wills
* Vote if you are a U.S. citizen, city resident, at least 18 years of age and properly registered with the County Board of Elections. Visit www.philadelphiavotes.com for more info.
* Cast a Provisional (paper) Ballot if, for any reason, you are unable to use the voting machines. Provisional Ballots are a fail-safe option to ensure no voter is disenfranchised due to a question regarding their eligibility. All ballots are counted following verification that the voter was properly registered.
* Vote privately and free from coercion, intimidation or harassment. Campaigning of any kind and the distribution of buttons, flyers or other partisan literature is strictly prohibited inside the polling place.
* Request help from a relative, friend, neighbor or another voter if you are disabled or need language assistance in order to vote.
* Ask election officials about voting procedures. Rules and resources are in place to ensure every eligible voter can cast a ballot privately and independently. If you have a question, ask!
* Report issues or problems encountered at the polling place to the Philadelphia County Board of Elections at 215-686-1590.
* Familiarize yourself with candidates and ballot questions. Visit crowdpac.com/philly to study candidates and build your personal sample ballot to share online or take with you to the polls.
* Report voter intimidation, or potentially illegal or fraudulent activity to a poll worker or the District Attorney's Office at 215-686-9641.
* Review election procedures and voting machine instructions before Election Day atphiladelphiavotes.com. Seek guidance from poll workers if you have questions about the voting process.
* Keep your voter registration up-to-date with your current address and party affiliation. Online registration is available at votespa.com. The registration deadline is always 30 days before Election Day.
* Treat poll workers, canvassers and other voters with courtesy and respect. Thank your local Election Board for their service!
Call 1-855-SEVENTY (1-855-738-3689)
Available weekdays, , and on Election Day